Leader & Coach Wanted (AKA: HVAC Service Manager)
Opportunity Highlights: $10,000 or more in bonuses based on department performance, Blue Cross Health & Great Dental Insurance. Paid Vacation & Sick Days. 401K. Life Insurance. Awesome team and culture
First off, thanks for taking the time to read this message. My name is Justin Carrol and I own Perfect Home Services located in Lisle, IL. We have grown to the point where we need to add an additional HVAC service manager to the team. I plan to hire immediately to allow the business to continue its rapid growth. I am looking for skilled and experienced LEADERS who want an opportunity to work with a team that is focused on providing the best client experience possible while coaching each person to become the very best version of themselves that they can be.
What is required:
- At least 3 years of leadership and/or coaching experience (Plumbing or HVAC understanding is a plus but not required)
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
- High school degree or greater
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A strong understanding of sales and processes
- Ability to create and maintain an accountable team
What you’ll be responsible for:
The essential functions of the Service Manager are to prioritize, lead, coach and train HVAC field Technicians. Focus will be on delivering a level of service that far exceeds the customers’ expectations. The Service Manager utilizes customer service training to educate and assist Field Technicians with regard to educating customers in choosing service, finance options and handling customer relations. This position is aware of the importance of incentive programs and ensures fair and equitable distribution and proper documentation of work and is knowledgeable of the concept of flat rate pricing and its practice. Maintain and share in the responsibility to strive for overall profitability of the company and those areas he/she are tasked with managing. Additionally, this individual will be integral with budgeting and forecasting to help facilitate growth, balance, structure and cash flow.
The most important things to know:
The person we hire for this position will have a proven track record for strong leadership, sales, training AND coaching skills. If you don’t feel confident that you are strong in all of the above areas, then this position would not be a fit for you.
What you’ll get from us:
- Great salary plus uncapped bonus opportunity
- NO ON CALL
· We believe our teams mental well being is far more important than company profits and that a good work/life balance is required to achieve that and therefore do not make our team run afterhours calls
· Fantastic Health and Dental insurance through Blue Cross & Blue shield for you and your entire family
· Most insurance plans for our industry don't cover near as much as ours
· You get to pick: HMO or PPO
· Our rates are extremely low when compared to competitors
· Life insurance
· Our training is second to none, guaranteed
· We pay for all of your training and costs associated with travel & lodging
- Time Off
· We give 8 days of company paid vacation and personal time for the first year of service
· You may earn up to 18 days paid vacation and personal time for company loyalty
· We also allow 1 week of unpaid personal time off per year
- Smart Phone & Tablet
· You can use your company phone & tablet for personal use as much as you want
- Win Vacations & Prizes
· We constantly hold contests where team members win paid vacations, TV's, iPads, tools, gadgets, gift cards, etc
· We have an environment of team players that like to make money & have fun
· Our employees often tell us that they look forward to coming to work every day
· We have several company outings per year where we all get to know each other better
· Think about how valuable it is to work for a company where you enjoy your time at work
· Most team members tell us that this is the greatest place they've ever worked and that they're thankful to be a part of this team
· We encourage, welcome & listen to communication from everyone in the company
· Everyone in the company has a voice
· Anyone in the company can talk to the owner & the owner listens
- Opportunity for Advancement
· We are a fast growing company that believes in growing our employees and hiring from within first
· We don't give promotions for seniority, we give them for ability
· A person hired as a helper could literally run the company if they earn that right
- Our Company Reputation
· We have a great reputation in the marketplace. Check our online reviews.
- Employee Appreciation & Respect
· We consider our employees our most valuable assets and we treat them that way!
- High Ethical Standards
· We don't lie, steal or cheat anyone.
· We earn our money very honestly and ethically
As I said, I need to hire a service manager now, so please don’t wait to apply. You don’t have anything to lose. Apply now so we can chat and see if there’s a good fit between us. I promise to keep our initial conversation short and to respect your time. I truly hope this is the last time you’ll ever have to apply for a job for the rest of your life.
Owner: Perfect Home Services